term papers buy law of life essay enter site viagra canadain thesis meaning in malay cheap dissertation results ghostwriting sites usa thesis statement mini lesson phd thesis questionnaire sample data analysis paper help writing papers for college click https://www.cochise.edu/academic/libraries-and-homework-help/32/ proofreading skills how to write a conclusion for a thesis paper thesis help services viagra with out a prescription hobbies essay sample research paper websites https://nyusternldp.blogs.stern.nyu.edu/essay-writer-service-cheap/ french revolution research paper viagra online canada overnight thesis goddess write my term paper inspiring essays nhd 2012 thesis go to site how to delete an email address from iphone http://www.conn29th.org/university/language-proofreading.htm dissertation methodology writing website us thesis on homicide english subtitles follow link thesis format gatech Klinke’s EarthSmart Systems is our commitment to using the most advanced environmental practices and technologies without sacrificing convenience, quality or customer service.
What are the Elements of EarthSmart Systems?
- Klinke Cleaners use more environmentally friendly solvents that are gentler on clothes and leave no chemically smells in the garments. Currently, we use a synthetic hydrocarbon solvent called DF-2000 and a silicone-based solvent called dimethicone.
- Klinke Cleaners uses modern dry cleaning machines at each of our production locations that use the most advanced technology for maintaining and recycling our dry cleaning solvents.
- Klinke Cleaners disposes of the solvent waste (even though our waste is non-hazardous) using the most environmentally-friendly methods.
- Klinke Cleaners provides free hanger valets for our customers so we can reuse our hangers. If the hangers are not reuseable, we send them to companies that recycle the scrap metal.
- Klinke Cleaners recycles the polyethylene garment bags. These bags are reused in other plastics.
- We offer EarthSmart Bags to our customers so they can help us reduce our use of polyethylene garments bags.