The benefits of sleep can impact almost every area of your life and is just as important to the body as eating, drinking and breathing. Klinke Cleaners can help you get the rest your mind and body desperately needs.
Do you know that sleep affects your weight, or at least whether you feel hungry or full? A lack of sleep can make you more irritable and less interested in what’s happening around you. You may also notice that when you sleep less you have a harder time learning and remembering. There has also been a direct tie between sleep and protein molecules that help build your immune system and strengthen muscles. The benefits of sleep are becoming more apparent as the subject is studied and more is learned about how sleep affects the body.
Klinke Cleaners wants to help its customers get a better night’s sleep, so we’ve compiled a list of tips to help you get the rest you need and we’ve even found a way that we can lend a hand.
- Quiet and dark places are typically the most restful and sleep inducing. Try to eliminate as much light and sound as possible when you try to go to sleep.
- Begin relaxing about an hour before you intend to go to bed. Staying active until “bedtime” can make falling asleep difficult and cause you additional, undue stress as you worry about still being awake.
- Try to go to bed and wake up at the same time every day, even on weekends and holidays.
- Be as comfortable as possible. Klinke Cleaners will freshen your comforters, re-tick your pillows that have lost their stuffing and clean old stuffing.
- Include physical activity in your daily routine. Regular activity can help you fall asleep faster and sleep more deeply.
Another bedtime concern that is gaining a lot of press lately is the issue of bedbugs. All of the Klinke Cleaners locations are prepared to help you deal with this issue, just be sure to let your dry cleaner know that this is a concern when you bring your items into our store.
Klinke Cleaners in:
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin