Klinke Cleaners across the state of Wisconsin use EarthSmart Systems for the environment and for our customers. These advanced environmental practices and technologies provide you with a superior clean finish and a speedy turnaround time.
We know that the environment is important to our customers at Klinke Cleaners, it’s important to us as well. This is why each of our Klinke Cleaners locations uses the EarthSmart System for dry cleaning garments and handling products involved in the dry cleaning process.
There are many benefits to the EarthSmart System and we wanted to detail just a few of them for you so you know that using Klinke Cleaners is a green way to approach dry cleaning.
- The synthetic hydrocarbon solvent we use, DF2000, is gentler on clothing and the environment and it leaves no odor.
- The modern equipment at every Klinke Cleaners branch combined with advanced technology allows us to maintain and recycle dry cleaning solvents.
- Solvent waste is non-hazardous, yet we still insist on disposing of it in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Look for hanger valets to return your reusable hangers. We send all unusable hangers to be recycled as scrap metal.
- Klinke Cleaners also recycles polyurethane garment bags and offers EarthSmart bags to cut down on polyurethane use.
If you have any questions about the EarthSmart System or Klinke Cleaners and green dry cleaning, please feel free to contact any one of our Wisconsin locations.
Klinke Cleaners Locations:
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Sun Prairie, Wisconsin