Is everything old new again? Are solid staples better than bold patterns? Are fall’s hottest fashions within reach or too far out?
With every changing season comes a flurry of articles, tips and new fashion trends. It can seem overwhelming – and even unnecessary – to keep up. We all know nothing beats some of our favorites basics: a great black dress, your favorite comfortable yet fashionable boots, timeless sweaters and wraps. Our best tip for trend watchers is to pick a few things you like that can enhance your wardrobe without busting your budget.
Here are a few of the best articles and videos we found to help inspire you:
- Layering never goes out of style. Not only does layering help keep you the right temperature during a season of potentially warm days and much cooler nights, it can create great looks whether you’re heading to the office or out for a casual Saturday stroll. Check out this article from Who What Wear for some great layered looks.
- Being fashionable does not equal being broke. A recent segment on ABC’s Good Morning America highlighted fall fashions for less than 50 bucks. At that price, adding a few fun new finds to your closet won’t break the bank.
- Plaid is perfect for fall. When the weather turns colder, a cozy coat or wrap is essential. Plaid, which is timeless and trendy at the same time, can be a great choice for an accent pattern. Pop Sugar has some great photos of how plaid can appear in your wardrobe fresh, unexpected ways.
- Don’t forget the denim. Like plaid, denim is a mainstay. But, if you’re feeling experimental, check out these “straight off the runway” denim trends compiled by Glamour during Fashion Week. They’re not your basics jeans and jackets!
- It’s all about the 80s. We’ve all seen fashion trends cycle through the decades and come back again, and for fall the 80s are back in a big way. HuffPost has a great summary that will leave you wanting to listen to Pat Benatar and watch Back to the Future.
No matter what your fall fashion plans are – tried and true or new and trendy – Klinke Cleaners is always here to keep your clothes looking their best and lasting through the changing seasons.